Just Like My Pajamas....


Me: Look, Middy! Look Schmoop! I have a new extra soft blanket!
Middy & Schmoop: Ooooooo blanket!
Me: And it matches my pajama pants!
Me: See, it's soft like the pajamas...
Middy: So soft!
Me: And it's fuzzy like the pajamas...
Middy: So fuzzy!
Me: And it's got pretty moons and stars like the pajamas...
Middy: So pretty!
Me: and it's....wait. What? MIDDY MEPHITIDAE, DID YOU CHEW A HOLE IN THE PRETTY NEW BLANKET?
Middy: Just like pajamas!
🤨😤
Schmoop: Humph. (It is a perfectly round hole. I don't know how she chews such perfectly round holes. Also if you see me wearing pants with a perfectly round patch, understand she did that WHILE I WAS WEARING THE PANTS.
My lil girl is very, very sneaky.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super pooped!

Best Old Mommy Treat